Document last updated: 23/05/2018
Personal information collection, processing, use, and distribution to third parties
In order for us to provide our recruitment services and other related services, there are times when we may ask you for or you may choose to provide information about yourself or your business.
The personal information that we collect may include the following;
- Identity information
- Name, address, contact details
- Employment Information
- Information supplied on your CV, job title, role description, work contact details, technical skills, previous employment history
- Any other relevant and necessary information that may be required to provide our services
- Professional and personal interests and preferences, contact history between you and Linkfield Life Sciences
This information may be used for the following purposes, the basis for lawful processing of the information for these purposes is that it is required in order for us to provide our services to you and those who require them as well as it being in the legitimate interest of Linkfield Life Sciences;
- For internal processing and providing a service
- It is necessary for us to process your information in order for us to provide you with our services, to notify you of our services and also to notify you of any changes to our services
- The information may be viewed by our clients and partners when necessary and will only be provided with your permission, we do not submit our candidates to positions without their permission
- The information may be used to meet any obligations that come to be from any contracts entered between you and us
- The information may be used to respond to queries and complaints that you may raise
- The information will be used to update and maintain our database
- Managing our relationship
- To keep you informed of any of our services/ new services/ changes in our services in connection to your relationship with us
- Managing, analysing, understanding and developing your relationship with us
- Any subscriptions that you sign up to you are able to unsubscribe from at any time
- Direct Marketing – that you have chosen to be made aware of as further detailed in the Marketing section of this document
- To keep you informed about any relevant services we provide as well as our third-party business suppliers
- To identify any relevant services that we (or our third-party business partners) provide/ could provide that may be of interest to you
- Statistics and analytics
- We may use the information to review the services that we provide/ have provided to you and carry out reporting and analytics
- Legal obligations
- We may be obliged to disclose information by law or if we receive a court order or legal process
- We may use the information to defend or enforce any legal claims/ associated investigations involving you
- If any new processing activities does not meet with the above, then we will contact you to inform you of the new processes prior to them taking place
- We may process your data if necessary in relation to any legal claims
We do not use your personal information to make solely automated decisions that may affect you.
At times, we also conduct on-line surveys to better understand the needs, profiles, and experience of our visitors. You will be given the option to participate in such surveys. Unless you request to receive the results of the survey via email, no personal information is requested during such surveys and all information is used on an aggregated basis only. If, during the registration process, you indicate you would like us to keep you updated on new site developments and information about our services or about offerings from Linkfield Life Sciences, we will send you these updates by email.
We may also aggregate statistics that we gather about the visitors to the Site, sales, traffic patterns, and services and provide these statistics to third parties; however, when we do, these statistics will not include any personal information that identifies individuals.
Provided you have given consent, we may send marketing information that we believe to be of interest to you, including information from our partners/ affiliates.
You may unsubscribe at any time simply by replying to any marketing and informing us that you wish to do so, or by emailing email@example.com.
Who has access to your data?
We only share your information with clients after first gaining your consent.
We also will need to share your personal information with third parties in order to provide our services to you. Such parties may include;
- Any regulatory bodies and law enforcement
- We would only share data to comply with any legal obligations or by an order of law
- Service Providers
- This is necessary for us to be able to provide our own services. These service providers may process our information on our behalf as well as manage the day to day operations of the business. These partners may provide services such as; email distribution and storage, data storage, marketing, customer services, data analytics and Information Technology services
- This may include our accountants, auditors, professional advisors, business contacts, legal. This is necessary for us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- Entities who may want to acquire/ do acquire any rights in Linkfield Life Sciences
- This is necessary if Linkfield Life Sciences may be bought or re-organised in the future
We retain any data to a minimum time in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Aside from this we will review any information we hold periodically in order to ensure that it is still relevant, if it is not then the information will be removed.
Any personal data that we collect is only kept as long as necessary for us to provide our services.
As our information is supplied by you, we rely on you to ensure the information is complete and correct. Please do inform us of any changes to your situation or information.
How do you access and update your personal information?
You can contact us at any time if you wish to view the information we have on you, you can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. If you are unsure whether we have a record containing your personal information and would like to confirm whether or not we do, please send an email to email@example.com indicating all email addresses which you may have given us.
How is your personal information secured and protected?
Where Linkfield Life Sciences considers it appropriate, Linkfield Life Sciences uses encryption and/or authentication tools among other methods to protect certain web-based personal information. E-mails you send us are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted to us. If your communication is sensitive or includes confidential information such as a credit card number, you may want to provide it by post or via the telephone instead.
This Site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, please understand that we are not responsible for the content of, or the privacy practices employed by, other sites.
Anonymous browsing - What information do we collect?
You can visit this Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, including your email address. In this case, our Web server may collect the name, address, the IP address and domain you used to access this Site, the type and version of browser and operating system you are using, and the web site you came from and visit next. This information is used by us and our business partners to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about visitors to this Site in general. We may also use this data to monitor site performance for systems administration purposes, to make this Site easier and more convenient to use and to report information in aggregate form to our advisers (e.g. how many visitors log in to this Site).
CVs are accessed by our consultants who seek to find you employment with third parties ("Third Parties"). Consultants are not permitted to disclose information outside our organisation or beyond the Third Party, as applicable. Recruiters are also required to have entered into an agreement with Third Parties that requires such Third Parties to use your CV solely for the purpose of filling a job within the Third Party for which the information was provided and not disclosing your CV outside the organisation.
Although we use all reasonable means to protect your personal information, Linkfield Life Sciences is not responsible for any improper use of your personal information that is beyond our reasonable control.
Your CV when uploaded is converted in to various formats for our use only. These conversions are handled by an external datacentre server stack. Once conversion is complete your CV is then automatically deleted from that service. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the data company have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information. We may disclose your information if necessary to protect our legal rights or if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct or potential threats to the physical safety of any person. Disclosure may be required by law or if we receive legal process. If these servers are breached we are not responsible for this and cannot be held liable, we will inform you and the necessary bodies if this happens.
You can remove your account and all your data from our system, simply login and click here
Our internal database is separate to our web system, please contact us to have your information removed form this system, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.