Regulatory Affairs Manager / Consultant (Permanent)
|Area||North London, UK|
|Sector||Pharma / Biotech|
|Salary||£ 45,000 ~ 60,000 Competitive|
We are currently working with a growing Regulatory group working with a wide variety of products globally. We are seeking a regulatory professional with strong Regulatory Divestment and Post Licencing experience to join a friendly, thriving team.
Location: Hertfordshire office or home based (or a mixture)
Type: Permanent - either Full time or Part time (both options available)
Package: Competitive Salary + Bonus, Car Allowance, Private Healthcare, 8% Pension, Gym Membership Support, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday
· Responsible for the provision of full regulatory support for assigned product divestment project.
· Provides regulatory advice and support for divestment and in-licensing opportunities.
· Strong post licencing experience across Europe or wider regions.
· Strong project management skills (e.g. planning, prioritization, management of timelines).
· Maintain an up to date and developing knowledge of regulatory affairs legislation and Codes of Practice
· Be able to work self-sufficiently with strong initiative.
· A graduate in relevant scientific discipline
· Ability to work under pressure and achieve timely submission and regulatory approvals
· Good computer skill
· Opportunity for development and promotion for the right professional
For further information contact Natalie Jones on 0207 183 5059 or email email@example.com