Regulatory Affairs Senior Executive - Clinical Trial Application
|Area||North London, UK|
|Sector||Pharma / Biotech|
|Salary||£ 40,000 ~ 47,000 Annual Rate|
We are currently working with a growing Regulatory group working on a wide variety of products and therapy areas. They are currently seeking a professional with strong Regulatory Clinical Trial Application (CTA) experience to join their thriving team.
Location: Hertfordshire office or home based (or a mixture)
Type: Permanent - either Full time or Part time (both options available)
Salary: Competitive with a strong benefits package
· You will be responsible for the preparation and submission of Clinical Trial Authorisations Applications (CTA) and Substantial Amendments to Competent Authorities throughout the UK, Europe and Globally.
· Must have strong project management skills (e.g. planning, prioritization, management of timelines).
· Be able to work self-sufficiently with strong initiative.
· A graduate in relevant scientific discipline
· Experience working with ethics committees would be a bonus.
· Ability to work under pressure and achieve timely submission and regulatory approvals
· Good computer skill
· Opportunity for development and promotion for the right professional
For further information contact Natalie Jones on 0207 183 5059 or email email@example.com