Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
|Area||Greater London, UK|
|Sector||Pharma / Biotech|
|Salary||£ 40,000 ~ 45,000 Competitive|
This a new position in a growing Regulatory team with one of our key partners.
- Obtaining new and maintaining existing Marketing Authorisations
- Maintaining regulatory activities related to one or more new drug applications
- Maintaining drug licences for designated products in a designated territories
- Proposing and participating in Regulatory strategy decisions for new Marketing Authorisations in a designated territories
- Managing documentation for applications to relevant authorities and managing the regulatory submission process to approval, product launch and beyond
- Maintaining information tools, documentation and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance of company products released to market
- Maintaining Regulatory Affairs data bases (RIM/ IDMP), documentation and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance of company products released to market.
For further information please get in touch with Natalie Jones on 0207 183 5059 or at email@example.com