Regulatory Affairs Manager - Food Supplements
|Area||South London, UK|
|Sector||Food / Drink|
|Salary||£ 0 ~ 0 Competitive|
We are currently partnering with an exciting SME who are going through a period of growth and expansion. As the first Regulatory Affairs professional in the business you will work closely with the Technical Manager as well as the founder of the company in developing regulatory strategies that enable corporate growth and profitability. You will also be responsible for the following activities;
Fast growing manufacturer and distributor of global blue chip brands
Location: Kent, UK
- Review of labelling and marketing material for compliance with global regulatory requirements, including usage of claims relating to nutritional content, structure and function and other marketing claims.
- Food labelling and dietary supplement expertise collaborating with New Product Development, Marketing, Sales, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and others to leverage regulations.
- Provide regulatory guidance and answers compliance-related questions regarding new and reformulated product concepts.
- Identifies and provides resolution to strategic and tactical regulatory issues pertaining to food labelling.
- Liaise as necessary with global regulatory authorities and internal distribution partners to ensure efficient registration of products.
- Assist the Technical Manager in the maintenance of the company quality management system.
For further information please get in touch with Natalie Jones via email@example.com or call 0207 183 5059